Friday, July 3, 2009

Ride Away With Me

Arms and the Boy here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of the military elite. Okay maybe not. If you dont get the drift it's perfectly normal because it just means that, unlike me, you havent been indulging in an extremely unhealthy dose of some sinful (-ly good) Gossip Girl. I'm halfway through season 2. Who says you can't serve the nation and be au courant in terms of pop culture?

After almost a month of learning to ride daily (and getting screamed at by my beloved parrot) I'm proud to say that i can finally ride a motorcycle and yes this has been validated by the mean testers from god-knows-where and that bus driver that waved to me to ask me to give way to him. Like i told my friends, i felt a sense of belonging to the driving community already. Okay, maybe riding. We the bikees (never liked that term, didnt know how it came about) of the S-ahem-F, you never know what you cant say, ride the YAMAHA AG200 like you see. But ofcourse, being the S-ahem-F, it doesnt look as cool as it already doesnt. You get my point.

Unfortunately, the best 5 weeks of these 2 years are going to be over soon and i'm afraid i have to return to camp to receive the punishing torture of getting back into shape (not that i had much to speak of anyway) after slipping into the comfort of teh bing and samosa and nasi lemak. Oh i'm going to miss all of you. I'm afraid i have to try to mitigate this by hitting to the gym right away, like i havent been doing for the past 4 weeks.

You know you love me,
XOXO
Arms and the Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment